We have class everyday Monday through Friday 9:15 am-10:15am.
Except Major Holidays and we follow Harford Public School severe weather closure schedule.
Active military members and their spouses receive a discount off the monthly membership and half off the one time registration fee. Must provide a copy of a valid military ID to receive the discount.
You need a stroller (jogging preferred for your comfort but not required), a yoga mat, and items to entertain your child during class. We recommend small snacks, books, and their favorite toy.
If you need to place a hold on your account simply give us 30 days notice. There is no charge to place a hold if you comply with the 30 day notice. If you fail to meet the required 30 day notice there will be a $30 hold fee applied to your account. There is no fee to reactivate your account. When you are ready to return just let us know and we will remove the hold from your account.
We have several options for membership
1. Monthly Unlimited-Attend as many classes as you like each month. You also receive your own set of exercise bands. Cost $59 per month
2. Monthly 3 classes per week-Attend any three morning classes per week month. Cost $55 per month
3. Monthly 2 classes per week-Attend any two morning classes per week each month. Cost $49 per month
4. 10 class pass- Attend 10 class when ever you want. Passes expire after 6 months. Cost $110
5. Summer Teachers Special- Attend as many classes as you wish between Memorial day and Labor day. Cost $150
6. Evening classes- 12 week sessions run in the fall and winter. Classes. Contact for more details
7. Maternity Leave Special- This membership is designed with the working mom in mind. You may join once you get your 6 week clearance from your doctor. Membership is for 6 weeks. Cost $75
Monthly plans are automatically billed to your credit card on the 1st of each month. 10 class passes and summer teacher specials can be paid with cash, check or credit card. Evening class must be paid through Harford Community College.
Summer class morning class is held
Mon/Wed/Friday at Rockfield park
Tues/Thursday at Blake's Venture
Summer evening class meets
Tues/Thursday at Rockfield Park
Fall/Winter morning class meets at St. Matthews Church, the great hall